We take your privacy seriously and are committed to protecting your personal information.
1. Information We Collect:
- Personal Information: When you visit our website, we may collect certain personally identifiable information such as your name, email address, and contact details. You may provide this information voluntarily when signing up for an account, subscribing to our newsletter, or making a purchase.
- Usage Information: We may gather non-personal information about your interactions with our website, such as your IP address, browser type, operating system, and browsing behavior. This information helps us improve our website and provide a better user experience.
2. Use of Information:
- Personal Information: We use the personal information you provide to process your orders, deliver tickets, and communicate with you regarding your purchases or inquiries. We may also use your information to send you promotional offers, updates, or newsletters if you have subscribed to them. You have the option to unsubscribe from these communications at any time.
- Usage Information: We analyze the usage information to understand trends, improve our website's functionality, and enhance user experience. This data helps us tailor our content and offerings to better suit your interests.
3. Protection of Information:
- We implement appropriate security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, alteration, or disclosure. However, please be aware that no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be completely secure.
4. Third-Party Disclosure:
- We do not sell, trade, or transfer your personal information to third parties without your consent, except for the purpose of providing services to you (e.g., ticket delivery) or as required by law.
6. External Links:
- Our website may contain links to third-party websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those sites. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of any external websites you visit.
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE, FROM TIME TO TIME IN OUR SOLE DISCRETION. WE WILL NOTIFY YOU OF AMENDMENTS TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BY POSTING THEM TO THIS WEBSITE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PLEASE DO NOT ACCESS THIS WEBSITE.
1. All Sales Are Final - No Exceptions
No refunds, order cancellations or ticket exchanges once a ticket request is submitted to us. This takes effect immediately after your request has been placed. Please order tickets only after you are absolutely certain you want them. A return invoice confirmation sent via email from G-FEST which states that you have been charged for your order serves as our acceptance of your request to purchase tickets.
2. Stolen, Lost or Late Tickets
When you receive your tickets keep them in a safe place. Tickets cannot be replaced if they are lost, stolen or damaged. Treat your tickets like cash.
3. Postponed Events
If an event is postponed the tickets will be honored for the new date of the event. New tickets will not need to be issued. Since we are not able to obtain a refund on the tickets that we purchased for you we are in turn not able to offer customers refunds on postponed events.
4. Event Dates and Times
Event dates and times printed on the face of the tickets and noted in your ticket paperwork are always subject to change.
5. Limitations of Liability
We are not responsible for providing transportation or reimbursement of travel related expenses under any circumstances unless those items are specifically included as part of a package. Nor are we responsible for any delay causing you to arrive late or miss your event for any reason. Any actions by our company that do result in you missing your event will be rectified with our liability not exceeding 100% of your total purchase price.
We are not responsible for the conditions or the actions of the crowd at any event. In the event that we are required to seek legal remedies to recover fees and/or resolve disputes, Client agrees that we are entitled to recover all costs associated with such action by the client, including but not limited to reasonable attorney’s and administrative fees. By purchasing you agree to waive any additional rights or remedies conferred upon you now or in the future.
6. Cancellation of the Event
If Organizer cancels the Event due to circumstances beyond the reasonable control of Organizer (such as acts of God, acts of war, governmental emergency, labor strike or unavailability of the Exhibit Facility) Organizer shall partially refund to each Attendee its pass payment previously paid, minus a share of costs and expenses incurred, in full satisfaction of Organizer’s liabilities to the Attendee. Organizer reserves the right to cancel, re-name or re-locate the Event or change the dates on which it is held. If Organizer changes the name of the Event, relocates the Event to another event facility within the same city or changes the dates for the Event to dates that are not more than thirty (30) days earlier or thirty (30) days later than the dates on which the Event originally was scheduled to be held, no refund will be due to Attendee; provided however, Organizer shall assign use of such pass to Attendee pursuant to the terms of this contract.